There are no positions open, currently.
What Sets Us Apart
We get to improve peoples’ lives. Lantern makes peoples’ toughest moments easier to wade through. You get to be a part of that.
You'll get equity. Not only will you get to help define how Lantern scales, but you’ll own some of it.
We have solid benefits. We offer a benefits package that covers health, dental, vision, and life. We also offer a 401k plan.
Our WFH Policy is flexible. During non-pandemic times, working from the office is our standard (we want to see you!), but we get that some days you’re more productive from home or you just need to catch up on laundry while you work.
You can take the time off you need. We have unlimited vacation. Sometimes that means that people don’t take what they need, so we have a minimum requirement of taking 8 days per year. We observe 9 holidays (plus the week between Christmas and New Years), you get your Birthday off, and we observe half-day summer Fridays!
- Take 10 sick + personal days
- For parental leave, we offer 3 months for birthing parents and 6 weeks for non-birthing parents.
- We provide up to three weeks of paid leave for employees dealing with the death of an immediate family member (as defined by the employee) and one week of leave for an extended family member. This policy includes pregnancy loss. With unlimited vacation and the ability to work from home, we’ll work with you to make sure you’re getting the time and flexibility you need. This leave can be used before a death, non-consecutively, and for up to one year after the death occurs.
We have an incredible team. We’re motivated, collaborative, scrappy, and love to celebrate wins. We can’t wait for you to join us!
Our Commitment to Inclusion
At Lantern, our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives the teams that we build, the leaders we cultivate, and the users that we serve. We exist to answer a human need and we want that reflected inside of our walls.
We're creating a culture where not only does everyone have a seat at the table, but where their work is valued, their voice is heard, and their path to success is transparent and attainable.
A Note About The Pandemic
We know this isn’t an ideal time for most people and you’re probably dealing with way more stress than you normally would be. Please know:
- If you need to reschedule our interview last-minute, that’s okay.
- If you can’t be on video the whole time, that’s okay.
- If there’s an unexpected interruption on our call, that’s okay.
None of this will in any way impact your candidacy with us.